Incontinence is a common occurrence among senior citizens. It may be especially difficult when they can no longer utilize their mobility skills. Here, at Helping Hands Senior Foundation, you will be in contact with a care coordinator who will assist you in finding the correct incontinence products that fit your needs, and depending on your location, the supplies may be delivered to you. We are committed to improving your quality of life!
We connect you to the right resources so you can receive the right incontinence supplies you need. With Helping Hands, there’s an easier way to apply for these products because:
- There is no cost for our services.
- Once eligibility is determined, a care coordinator will be assigned to you.
- Our staff is committed to ensuring that you receive all the supplies you need.
Contact us at 818-279-6580
- Adult Diapers, protective underwear, pull-ups
- Pad & pant systems that are worn inside
- Undergarments— breathable undergarments provide abundant protection
- Pads & liners are great for leak protection
- Skin care products such as gloves, skins cleaners, and creams to protect skin tissue are also essential for incontinence
- Mattress covers and Underpads
- Urinary catheters, drainage external leg bag
Insurance or a grant company may cover the cost of incontinence supplies!