Assisted Living / Board & Care
When your loved one needs extra help with day to day activities, Assisted Living may be a good option. Assisted Living is a term used interchangeably with “Board & Care”. Such type of care is:
- for elders who need assistance in daily activities such as grooming, mobility, meal preparation, etc.
- for elders who need basic care and occasional nursing care, if deemed necessary by the physician
- for elders who need assistance with medication reminders and arranging appointments with their physician.
Assisted Living Facilities may also offer:
- 24/7 Security and Safety Supervision
- Light Housekeeping
- Medical Appointment Transportation Coordination
In some facilities, Memory Care is provided specially for those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia. The staff will also maintain regular communication to update family members on how their loved one is adjusting to retirement life.
Would you like to look into this care option in more detail? Contact us today!